The team, comprised of multi-disciplinary experts, works together to coordinate the network activities, engage with members and collaborate with stakeholders within the country.
The Leadership Council (LC) comprises 11 members who guide the affairs of the Network. The council meets to plan, execute, and monitor the implementation process of network activities in line with the mandate and agenda of SDSN Kenya. The LC is responsible to the General Assembly for the management and development of projects and programs of SDSN Kenya. The responsibilities of the LC include:
• Develop the vision of SDSN Kenya, increase its visibility, provide strategic guidance, and ensure integration across themes, geographies, stakeholders, etc.
• Support the outreach strategy for the network to engage with communities (science, business, civil society, multilateral development banks, governments, etc.) in Kenya
• Facilitate innovative partnerships with diverse sectors of the Kenyan economy
• Review and endorse all major outputs issued by our network
• Leverage on expertise and professional network to support projects undertaken by SDSN Kenya Secretariat
• Mobilize funds for SDSN Kenya
Leadership Council Member
Chairperson and Senior Lecturer Department of Literature
Senior Chevening Fellow (University of York) and Not-for-profit professional
Senior Lecturer in the Department of Educational Psychology
Dean, School of Food and Nutritional Sciences (2018 to date), Project Manager for the European Union funded project on Food Fortification in Kenya (2017 - 2022) and Chairman of the JKUAT Grants Management Directorate Board (2019 to date).
Damiannah M. Kieti is an Associate Professor at Moi University and tourism expert with over 17 years of experience.
Chairman person of Kenya’s National AIDS Control Council (NACC) and the Board of AMREF and on numerous other Boards.
Senior lecturer -Institute of Diplomacy and International Studies -University of Nairobi
Member -Leadership Council
Director of Research, Moi University.
Senior Lecturer and Chairman of the Centre of Public Sector Reforms Moi University.
Network Managers coordinate the network, working with Member Institutions to identify potential collaboration within the network.
Assistant Network Manager
Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Landscape Architecture -Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
SDSN-Kenya - Network Manager
Program Coordinator -Center for for Public Sector Reforms.
The Youth Team mobilizes young people locally to create sustainable solutions.
Network Coordinator -Nairobi Region
scholar of International Security and Strategy at the University of Nairobi.
Network Coordinator (Kenya)
Research Officer -Moi University
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top